10 Important Reasons: Why Should I go with WordPress for My Business Website?
One of the top questions of any business owners when they wants to start their business website that Why WordPress is the best CMS? and Why should I go with WordPress for my business website?
The reason is, do you know more than 43% of websites out of all websites are WordPress-enabled sites? But why is WordPress famous for building a website or online business website?
This content management system has quickly become a favorite among experienced web users and web novices because of its simplicity but potency features. If you are thinking of building a site, you should start with a small business website with the help of WordPress. So, let’s have a look at WordPress First.
What is WordPress?
WordPress is a licensed open source content management system under GPLv2, which means anyone can use or modify WordPress software for free.
A content management system is a tool that makes it easy to manage major aspects of your website – such as content, Editing on the site, but no coding knowledge is required.
After this definition, you know Why WordPress is an amazing platform, but if you are not sure about their benefits till now, then scroll down and read these benefits of using WordPress CMS.
Some Amazing Facts about WordPress
If you are looking for some facts that give you a clear understanding of why WordPress website is profitable for you? Then this list of facts helps you a lot. Read now.
Top Facts of Popularity – Why WordPress
- The first version of WordPress was released on May 27, 2003( Wikipedia)
- The Automattic Inc. is the parent company of WordPress. (Wikipedia)
- Math Mullenweg is noted as the first founder of WordPress. (Wikipedia)
- WordPress holds 43% of users of the internet. (W3Techs).
- When you search “WordPress” then you get about 1,46,00,00,000 results. (Google)
- Overall the CMS Market WordPress single contribution is 60.2%(Search Engine Journal)
- WordPress gets large numbers of unique visitors with fewer numbers of employees as compared to Facebook and Amazon. (Codeinwp)
- More than 60 million people select WordPress to run their Websites and blogs. (WordPress)
WordPress Development Top Facts – Why WordPress
- The first release was made by Matt Mullenweg and Mike Little as a fork of b2/cafelog. (Wikipedia)
- The WordPress.org is run by global developer volunteers and maintained by WordPress Foundation. (Wikipedia)
- WordPress is an open-source software licensed under the GPL so anyone can change the core code of WordPress. (WordPress)
- The WordPress is developed by PHP language and with MariaDB or MySQL, additionally supported with HTTPS.
- The latest WordPress 6.0 has been downloaded by more than 46,895,637, and continually goes up. (WordPress)
- From its release date to version 6 Arturo, WordPress updated 563 times. (WordPress)
WordPress Community Top Facts – Why WordPress
- The top Universities are using WordPress for their website. (WPBeginner)
- Some large communities like CNN, League, UPS, The National Football TechCrunch, TED, etc., use WordPress for their Website (WordPress)
- The most popular companies like Samsung, Forbes, The New York Times, Mashable, PlayStation, etc., are also using the WordPress builder as a site builder. (Skilled)
- Celebrities like James Bond, Blondie, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, and Beyoncé are the WordPress User. (Essentialplugin)
- Over 120 languages are users using the WordPress.com hosts and the top languages of them are English (71%), Spanish (4.7%), Indonesian( 2.4%), and Portuguese (Brazil) (2.3%). (WordPress)
- Matt Mullenweg organized the first WordCamp in 2006 in San Francisco, CA. (WordPress)
- Until June 2022, 1111 WordCamp were held and when we talk about cities then there were 377 cities, 65 countries, and 6 continents. (WordPress)
WordPress Plugins and Themes Top Facts – Why WordPress?
- There are more than 59,000+ free plugins available in the official WordPress Plugin Directory. (WordPress.org)
- WooCommerce is the most popular eCommerce plugin with 5+ millions active installation (WordPress.org)
- WooCommerce is used by 22% of the top 1 million ecommerce sites globally. (kinsta.com)
- In 2005, WordPress 1.5 introduced themes. (WPBeginner)
- Kubrick Is the first default WordPress theme (WPBeginner)
- Over 9,776 free themes are available in the WordPress Theme directory. (WordPress.org)
- In June 2022 people can switch their theme 426,584 times. (WordPress.com)
- In March 2015, the people reached the highest number of switching themes, which is 5,334,942 times. (WordPress.com)
Why Should I go with WordPress for My Business Website?
So, now you understand how great WordPress is; if you are still unsure why should I go with WordPress for my business website? this is the ultimate list of benefits of WordPress. That gives you a clear idea of why WordPress is the best match for your website. Let’s examine the following 10 reasons why WordPress is worth switching for your business.
1. WordPress Dominates the Overall CMS Market
WordPress is not just the most popular CMS but also the first desired option by the person who wants to build a website without coding knowledge. According to statistics from W3Techs “WordPress is used by more than 63% of all websites that use the Content Management System (CMS)”.
2. Simple SEO Optimization Process
WordPress is the most SEO-friendly CMS Platform as well as fastest loading WordPress website. Popular search engines, such as Google and Bing, often rank websites that use WordPress higher than those that do not. Because the CMS framework makes it easy for search engine spiders to crawl.
3. WordPress is Safe and Secure
WordPress developers are constantly updating the CMS and the integrated plugins. And with these updates, WordPress can provide a secure ecosystem to its users. Another main reason why WordPress is so popular is the security measures taken by developers to maintain the trust of its users. Of course, users should be aware of and download only plugins from reliable sources, preferably while logging into WordPress.
4. Responsive Design of WordPress
Google punishes unresponsive sites by placing them down on their results pages. With WordPress, you do not need to redesign your site to make it accessible to tablets and smartphones because many themes respond automatically. WordPress also has the option of viewing websites in non-responsive themes.
5. WordPress has Multimedia Support
Websites that get the lowest jump rates are those that have a lot of multimedia. WordPress allows you to compose a video by uploading your own or adding embed code in the HTML section. You can also add audio files, photos, and other media to keep people interested and browsing your site.
6. User Support System
There is a giant online community of WordPress that have already listed the solutions to the problems. You need to open your Google and search for “WordPress + the problem you are facing” you get guidelines and tutorials to help you with your problem.
7. Customization Policy of WordPress
You can easily customize your WordPress theme by using simple code. And also, many WordPress Development Services providers are available that offer you premium theme development services. As well as expand specific features to make the website work and customize.
8. WordPress is Flexible for Users
The fact about WordPress is they can not compromise with their flexibility. WordPress is flexible enough to accommodate the help of Plugins whether you are using the CMS for a small business website, a personal blog, or an eCommerce website.
9. WordPress is Cost Friendly
The majority incentive of use is that it does not apply any extra charges of changing your website purpose like a commercial or personal portfolio. They charge more when your site starts to get more traffic than you expected. Additionally, WordPress is open-source, which means you can change or improve its source code to customize the functionality or appearance of your website.
10. Efficiently Integration System of WordPress
There are so many websites that allow you to post comments on site using your social network accounts. WordPress makes it easy for people on social media to find and connect with you using your social media handle. As well as, WordPress includes many popular third-party forums to make your website up to date.
Conclusion about WordPress for My Business Website
WordPress is the most popular CMS platform, enabling more than 63% of CMS-oriented websites. As you can see, you can use WordPress on a personal or commercial website, and there is very little you can do with this powerful content management program.
Its Customization features are also a big reason to create it as a giant in the CMS market. Apart from this, if you cannot customize your plugins or theme, you can hire a WordPress developer. They will provide you with a custom-designed look for your website.
WordPress has an amazing integration system to configure your website with different login options, payment options, and third-party products. You need to add any features to your website with simple configure steps then the site is ready to run.
There are lots of free third-party options available in the market. Most of the time, these free options can harm your site. If you want to protect your sites, then you should hire a WordPress Development agency.
Nowadays, So many WordPress Development Companies offer you fully customized themes and plugins at an affordable rate. For example, Pixlogix infotech is one of the leading WordPress Development Companies. It has a team of Experience WordPress Developers that build many customized plugins and themes for its clients. And the best part is they have more than 96% client rating record.
So, don’t think too much about selecting WordPress as your Website builder and enjoy millions of benefits. If you are looking for WordPress Development Company in India? then contact us at Pixlogix Infotech Pvt. Ltd. a leading Web development companies. Contact us today.