Shipping Availability Extension
Accelerate your shipping process with Shipping Availability Magento Extension
Magento has a feature to provide details about Cash on Delivery and free shipping. However, it might be a case where you wish to have a little change the way these functionalities work. And that’s where shipping availability check extension from Pixlogix comes into the picture! With the help of Magento shipping availability extension, the potential buyers can find out the product shipping availability as well as Cash on delivery payment method available on product page directly. Magento COD Checker Extension allows admin to configure cash on delivery method so that it will only display to specific postcode/zipcode. Moreover, store owner can restrict cash on delivery as payment methods based on postcode/zipcode configured.
- Zip code/Postcode based COD options
- Ease of importing records in bulk
- Hassle-free configurations to enable or disable the module
- Empowering store owners to implement business rules
- Helps potential buyers to check for shipping availability
Why Shipping Availability Extension is the right choice?
To provide your customers with the effective and timely shipping is a key to achieve more business. And Magento shipping module can aid ease to your delivery efforts. Define different shipping rates using the variety of combinations, create shipping categories and more from shipping module in Magento has helped thousands of our valuable clients to boost their shipping strategy so it Best Magento Shipping per Product Extension...
Admin can enable or disable postcode.
Admin can set postcode for shipping availability.
Enable or disable shipping availability from admin.
Admin can set postcode for COD availability.
Enable or disable COD availability from admin.
Admin can set approx delivery days or any other information.
Admin can add prefix i.e. Delivery: or remove as per need.
Enable or disable display delivery information from admin.
Admin can change delivery information from postcode page.
Import multiple postcodes data by uploading .csv file.
Enable or disable shipping availability at a product page, cart page & checkout page.
Enable or disable COD availability at a product page, cart page & checkout page.
Admin can change COD success message & COD error message from setting page.
Admin can change shipping success message & shipping error message from setting page.
The customer can use “Zip/Postal Code” field to check shipping availability on the front-end.
- Enable or disable display delivery information at the product page, cart page & checkout page.
After Magento Shipping Extension installation clear all Magento cache and logout then login again for the complete installation process so Magento will refresh permissions to ignore 404 error.
This is exactly what my store needed. I had already received some feedback from my customers about the delivery availability checker, and this extension allowed me to quickly implement that feature.
Unexpexted features, This is one of the best extensions in Free.
Perfect for my store
It is perfect for your store. By using this extension you can check delivery available in your area or not.
I had been looking for this extension for a long time and finally got it. Best shipping availabilty checker extension.
Simple and effective
I am using it to show COD availability on the product page on my website. Thanks a lot for providing it for FREE.
I'm Fully Satisfied
I'm fully satisfied with my decision of shipping availability checker extension purchase.
Excellent Support & Extension
Yes, I recommend this extension. Always helpful and always ready to provide the support.
A high-quality extensionthat helps in making delivery experience for customers better and improvises user experience.
Amazed with Results!
This is one of the best extensions for increasing your online store's customer retention rate and sales. In my own Magento store, I've noticed a significant improvement.
Works like expected!
I was looking for something like this for my Magento store.
Write Your Own Review
1. How to install Shipping Availability Extension?
Every Pixlogix extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide depending on the extension you purchase, there also may be import files which can be used by you as examples.
Pixlogix extensions are easy to install. All you need is to have FTP/SSH access details, and follow below steps to complete.
- Enable all cache from admin (System > Cache Management) before upload extension.
- Extract extension zip package and copy all folders (app, skin).
- Upload all folders (app, skin) to your site by FTP.
- After uploading all files clear all cache from admin (System > Cache Management).
- Logout to complete installation process and login again otherwise you will get 404 Error.
- Check “Shipping Availability Extension“ tab available or not into admin navigation.
2. Can I import bulk zipcode by CSV file?
3. Can I check COD option availability on product page?
4. Can I hide COD payment method on product page?
5. I have some other questions, how do I get support?
6. Can I get a refund if an Shipping Module in Magento doesn’t work?
- 25 days
- 90 days
Update Every Time