Shipping Availability Extension
Accelerate your shipping process with Shipping Availability Magento Extension
Magento has a feature to provide details about Cash on Delivery and free shipping. However, it might be a case where you wish to have a little change the way these functionalities work. And that’s where shipping availability check extension from Pixlogix comes into the picture! With the help of Magento shipping availability extension, the potential buyers can find out the product shipping availability as well as Cash on delivery payment method available on product page directly. Magento COD Checker Extension allows admin to configure cash on delivery method so that it will only display to specific postcode/zipcode. Moreover, store owner can restrict cash on delivery as payment methods based on postcode/zipcode configured.
- Zip code/Postcode based COD options
- Ease of importing records in bulk
- Hassle-free configurations to enable or disable the module
- Empowering store owners to implement business rules
- Helps potential buyers to check for shipping availability
Why Shipping Availability Extension is the right choice?
To provide your customers with the effective and timely shipping is a key to achieve more business. And Magento shipping module can aid ease to your delivery efforts. Define different shipping rates using the variety of combinations, create shipping categories and more from shipping module in Magento has helped thousands of our valuable clients to boost their shipping strategy so it Best Magento Shipping per Product Extension...
Admin can enable or disable postcode.
Admin can set postcode for shipping availability.
Enable or disable shipping availability from admin.
Admin can set postcode for COD availability.
Enable or disable COD availability from admin.
Admin can set approx delivery days or any other information.
Admin can add prefix i.e. Delivery: or remove as per need.
Enable or disable display delivery information from admin.
Admin can change delivery information from postcode page.
Import multiple postcodes data by uploading .csv file.
Enable or disable shipping availability at a product page, cart page & checkout page.
Enable or disable COD availability at a product page, cart page & checkout page.
Admin can change COD success message & COD error message from setting page.
Admin can change shipping success message & shipping error message from setting page.
The customer can use “Zip/Postal Code” field to check shipping availability on the front-end.
- Enable or disable display delivery information at the product page, cart page & checkout page.
After Magento Shipping Extension installation clear all Magento cache and logout then login again for the complete installation process so Magento will refresh permissions to ignore 404 error.
I used it to show COD availability on the product page on the website. Thanks a lot for providing it for FREE.
This is the best extension and also FREE. Amazing features and functionalities.
1st class support
Support was extremely fast and pleasant to deal with. Appreciated!!
Perfect for my store
This is a perfect extension for my store. Very user freindly. Good job!!
Easy to configure
Very easy to use. It is as easy as they mentioned. Hassle-free configurations.
Works as described
Shipping availability extension works as described
User friendly extension to check COD and shipping availability to customer's location.
Flexible and powerful extension with excellent support
Flexible and powerful extension. Excellent support.
Excellent extension with very responsive support
Great functionality and support
Items 1 to 10 of 19 total
Write Your Own Review
1. How to install Shipping Availability Extension?
Every Pixlogix extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide depending on the extension you purchase, there also may be import files which can be used by you as examples.
Pixlogix extensions are easy to install. All you need is to have FTP/SSH access details, and follow below steps to complete.
- Enable all cache from admin (System > Cache Management) before upload extension.
- Extract extension zip package and copy all folders (app, skin).
- Upload all folders (app, skin) to your site by FTP.
- After uploading all files clear all cache from admin (System > Cache Management).
- Logout to complete installation process and login again otherwise you will get 404 Error.
- Check “Shipping Availability Extension“ tab available or not into admin navigation.
2. Can I import bulk zipcode by CSV file?
3. Can I check COD option availability on product page?
4. Can I hide COD payment method on product page?
5. I have some other questions, how do I get support?
6. Can I get a refund if an Shipping Module in Magento doesn’t work?
- 25 days
- 90 days
Update Every Time