Think for a Better Blog with Magento 1 Blog Extension from Pixlogix
Got frustrated with third-party frameworks like WordPress to manage your blogs? Want to have SEO Friendly Blog Extension? Pixlogix’s blog extension for Magento is the right thing for you. The Magento Blog Extension can help you create and manage a blog directly from the backend of your online store. Whether you wish to create blogs for different categories, topics, or want to have beautiful images on different blog pages, Blog Magento Extension can do wonders for you. Click on Demo link to see blog extension free demo now!
- Responsive layouts to help you expand your reach
- Optimized to make it SEO friendly to boost up your marketing efforts
- Making social sharing an easy-to-do task
- Leverage from a wide range of listing options
- Search sidebar and categories sidebar widgets aids usability to your blog
- Easy to enable or disable the feature of Magento Blog Module from the backend
Flexible Blog Extension offerings:
If you’re online business has a good blog, it can be a great value addition to gain attention of the potential customers. The best blog extension for Magento helps you get closer to your target audience and convey your message effectively. SEO-friendly URLs, power-packed admin panel, multiple categories etc. are the reasons why Magento 1 blog extension is entrusted by our clients across the globe!
Grid and list view option for post listing.
Post listing on month archives page.
Post listing on author archives page.
Comment email notification to admin.
Blog RSS Feed.
Dynamic Post URL Suffix.
Canonical URL for post and category.
Import/Export posts with full data into admin.
Tag cloud sidebar widget with admin setting.
Month archives sidebar widget with admin setting.
Social share, author info, and comment on post detail page.
Recent posts thumbnail on sidebar widget with admin setting.
Blog URL - Admin can change blog URL dynamically from blog setting page.
Post title, date, author, image, description, categories and tag on post detail page.
Latest and featured blog - Display latest and featured posts on the homepage (admin can insert the widget on any page).
- Post listing on a blog page.
- Post listing on categories page.
- Post listing on tag archives page.
- Post listing on search result page.
- Magento CAPTCHA for standard comment form.
- Blog Sitemap XML.
- Post search sidebar widget with admin setting.
- Categories sidebar widget with admin setting.
- Recent posts sidebar widget with admin setting.
- Recent comments sidebar widget with admin setting.
- Duplicate post functionality.
- Disqus - Option to select default or Disqus comment from blog setting page.
Blog on Magento - Frontend
The user can view and filter blog page, search result page, category archive page, month archive page, tag archive page, author archive page with pagination and comments count.
The user can view post(detail) page with title, date, author, image, post description, category, tag, social sharing, author info and comments listing with the comment form.
How to use sidebar block on blog magento extension?
Admin can use search, recent categories, month archives, recent posts, recent comments and tag cloud block into left, right and both sidebar from blog setting page by enable or disable dropdown option. Also, admin can adjust a number of recent items from blog setting page.
SEO friendly - Magento Blog extension
Admin can easily set meta information for post and categories. It will provide good search result on google.
After Blog extension installation clear all Magento cache and logout then login again for the complete installation process so Magento will refresh permissions to ignore 404 error.
Super, Easy and Useful
Thanks to Pixlogix Team for providing a super, easy and very useful magento blog extension.
Wonderful Blog Extension for Magento
This is one of the best blog extension ever. It works nicely and it is not expensive.
I am very happy with this extension, it is really great with many features
Fully featured Blog extension
This extension is a perfect extension because there are so many features available with Grid and list options, SEO, Import/Export, Post categories, Tags, Search feature, Comment, Captcha,
Just have everything I wanted. Very useful and intuitive. A very functional blog for my SEO!
Great product! Great Service! Fast Support!
I purchased and installed this plugin. Had some issue where it conflicted with another plugin on our site and when I contacted PixLogic they fixed it immediately!
SEO friendly blog extension
this blog extension just excellent! I would like to recommend to everyone. It's easy to use, has a very nice fronted design and includes all meta options you need for your page.
great blog extension for Magento
This blog extension is not expensive and works as described. this support is excellent. I had a small bug. they fixed it very well.
pixlogix is really trusted company
Best blog extension for Magento
I Used this Magento Blog Extension on many sites. It's Working Perfectly!!
I can say that this Blog extension is the most modern. It has various advanced features that I haven’t seen in others. The support team enthusiastically helps me even.
Happy with this Blog Extension
I have tried several Blog Extension but this one excellent extension ever used.......... Nothing else to say except "Thank you!"
Write Your Own Review
1. How to install Magento 1 Blog Extension?
Every Pixlogix extension pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide depending on the extension you purchase, there also may be import files which can be used by you as examples.
Pixlogix extensions are easy to install. All you need is to have FTP/SSH access details, and follow below steps to complete.
- Enable all cache from admin (System > Cache Management) before upload extension.
- Extract extension zip package and copy all folders (app, lib, skin).
- Upload all folders (app, lib, skin) to your site by FTP.
- After uploading all files clear all cache from admin (System > Cache Management).
- Logout to complete installation process and login again otherwise you will get 404 Error.
- Check “Magento 1” Blog Extension tab available or not into admin navigation.
2. Is Magento Blog Module mobile responsive?
3. How can I get recent 3 posts on my home page?
4. Can I use grid or list view on frontend?
5. I have some other questions, how do I get support?
6. Can I get a refund if an extension doesn’t work?
- 25 days
- 90 days
Update Every Time