Magento 2 Blog Extension
Gear up your promotional efforts with Best Magento 2 blog Extension!
Magento 2 Premium Blog Extension for eCommerce store enables you to create and manage the blogs in your online store. Implemented by following the industry best SEO practices and technical know-how, Best Magento 2 blog extension helps you get rid of installing or managing third-party applications to manage your blogs. Posts, categories, tags, and comments can be easily managed directly from the Magento admin panel. Moreover, you can also manage tag cloud while creating your blogs. So, extend your store content and increase the traffic with Pixlogix’s Magento 2 Premium Blog Extension!
- Manage blog posts, categories, and tags
- Incorporated industry-best SEO practices to design
- Leverage from advanced permalinks
- Out-of-the-box comments section
- Multiple language support
What makes people go for Magento 2 Blog Extension:
The best way to boost your marketing efforts is investing in Magento 2 premium blog extension. Set up beautiful layouts, incorporate useful information using the variety of posts, categories, tags and more with blog extension M2. Therefore, many of the local and global online retailers have trusted Magento 2 Blog Module and recommended others to leverage from it!
Grid and list view option for post listing.
Post listing on month archives page.
Post listing on author archives page.
Post listing on tag archives page.
Comment email notification to admin.
Dynamic Post URL Suffix.
Canonical URL for post and category.
Categories sidebar widget with admin setting.
Tag cloud sidebar widget with admin setting.
Import/Export posts with full data into admin.
Magento CAPTCHA for standard comment form.
Social share, author info, and comment on post detail page.
Blog URL - Admin can change blog URL dynamically from admin setting page.
Post title, date, author, image, description, categories and tags on post detail page.
Latest and featured blog - Display latest and featured posts on the homepage (admin can insert the widget on any page).
- Post listing on a blog page.
- Post listing on categories page.
- Post listing on search result page.
- Blog RSS Feed.
- Blog XML Sitemap.
- Post search sidebar widget with admin setting.
- Month archives sidebar widget with admin setting.
- Recent posts sidebar widget with admin setting.
- Recent posts thumbnail on sidebar widget with admin setting.
- Recent comments sidebar widget with admin setting.
- Date Format option with admin setting.
- Dynanic image resize options with admin setting.
- Blog Page Layout options with admin setting.
- Blog SEO- Metadata.
- Disqus - Option to select default or Disqus comment from blog setting page.
Magento 2 Blog Module - Frontend
The user can view and filter blog page, search result page, category archive page, month archive page, tag archive page, author archive page with pagination and comments count.
The user can view post(detail) page with title, date, author, image, post description, category, tag, social sharing, author info and comments listing with the comment form.
How to use sidebar block on magento 2 blog extension?
Admin can use search, recent categories, month archives, recent posts, recent comments and tag cloud block into left, right and both sidebar from blog setting page by enable or disable dropdown option. Also, admin can adjust a number of recent items from blog setting page.
SEO friendly - Blog Extension for Magento 2
Admin can easily set meta information for posts, categories, tags and authors. It will provide good search result on google.
Support was very helpful at the time of purchase and after purchase. I can recommend this extension for your Magento website and store.
Great M2 Blog Extension
The support is great! Quick Reply and Real help from the team.
Awesome Great Support!
They are very supportive at the time of installation. Pixlogix Professional team help us to install Extension to our website. Thanks for the support.
Must have M2 Blog module
Very fast support. I like blog import/export function because it saves too much time. Also multiple layout option is useful for me to switch either grid view or list view.
I recommended it.
Esay Installation and user guide
Easy Installation and all the features are working fine same as demo. User guide provides good support after installation.
All in one Blog package!
Installed blog extension for my Magento 2 website without any issue.
All the features are available which we require for website blog. I.e. Rss feed, XML sitemap, Disqus comment, Metadata, Blog Search, Grid and List view, Recent post sidebar, Featured post widget, etc..
I really like this extension and want to say all in one blog package.
Write Your Own Review
1. How to install Magento 2 Blog Module?
Every Pixlogix Magento 2 Blog Module pack includes module files, an installation guide and a user guide depending on the extension you purchase, there also may be import files which can be used by you as examples.
Pixlogix extensions are easy to install. All you need is to have FTP/SSH access details, and follow below steps to complete.
- Backup your web directory and store database.
- Enable all cache from admin (System > Tools > Cache Management) before upload extension.
- Extract extension zip package and copy folder (app).
- Upload (app) folder to your store root folder by FTP.
- After uploading (app) folder navigate to your store root folder in the SSH console of your server:
- cd path_to_the_store_root_folder (cd public_html)
- Run the following command:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- Flush the store cache; Logout to complete installation process and login.
2. How can I get recent 3 posts on my home page?
3. Can I use grid or list view on frontend?
4. Is this multisite compatible?
5. I have some other questions, how do I get support?
6. Can I get a refund if an Blog Extension for Magento 2 doesn’t work?
- 25 days
- 90 days
Update Every Time