Being a recruitment marketing and talent sourcing specialist, Taykon is one of the leading job boards and hiring platforms for job seekers and employers. With the intention to help Australian employers and residents to leverage from better job hunt experience, the client has already a well-established and known portal. With the existing platform, job seekers can find relevant jobs. And empowers the employers to build their corporate identity effectively.
With the rapidly changing industry trend, the existing portal lags certain key features considering the nature of the business. Moreover, the portal is having an out-dated design, which affects the usability of the end-users of Taykon Group’s overall business. The client approached Pixlogix with the requirements to revamp the look and feel of the existing portal while enabling key new features to boost their business. The key requirement was to redesign the existing job board without impacting any existing functionalities.
- PHP Development
- Mobile Responsive
- Support & Maintenance
The existing design of the portal was complex considering 8 different sub-domains for job feeding. Moreover, all the different industry job feeders were managed using a common database to manage the records. Keeping such complex back-end architecture intact was making the Web Redesign process a little complicated. Moreover, the client was having a requirement to introduce additional modules to manage the content of the portal.
Another challenge was to incorporate security measures into the portal. Integrating SSL with the Taykon portal without impacting the redirection URLs from different sub-domains was a pain area for the technical team.
After a detailed discussion with the client and brainstorming, we proposed a redesigning solution using Core PHP technology. To maintain the design quality and user engagement, advanced technologies and tools were used. Pixlogix’s approach:
- Provide a responsive design that can be operated by end-users from mobile/laptop/PC
- Utilizing Core PHP & MySQL
- No impact on different sub-domains of Taykon
- Using an Agile methodology to avoid compromise on any existing features
Excellent and highly knowledgeable. Prepared to put in extra effort to get the job done. We look forward to working with Samir and his team again soon.Jason M.Taykon Talent Solutions @ Australia
- Revamped design of the portal
- Better user engagement and usability
- SSL integration for robust security
- Introducing Admin Panel to enable client to manage the contents of the portal
- Improved online visibility of the website/portal
- Able to cater different resolutions and devices
- Mobile compatible Portal
- 50%increase in transaction
- 40%increase in revenue
- 70%increase in site visits