- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Knowledge of how to develop custom plugins
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of Speed Optimization and SEO onpage Fundamentals
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Experience working with Ready Made Theme, Plugins, and customization as per needs.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good communication skills.
Why should you join Pixlogix
As our work approach encourages to stay purposeful and growth oriented!
Employees work with us not just to get paid but to be inspired by the vision we have for them.
Open to Ideas
Ideas can come from anyone, anywhere. It is this belief that led to more successful projects.
Interactive and Engaging
We believe in putting each of our employees to be interactive and engaging with our clients.
Look Beyond Business
We look beyond business by encouraging on the overall progress of the company.
Lead by Example
We have set benchmarks in our business, work culture and transactions to be an exemplar.
Excellence in Growth
We continuously advance ourselves, our teams, and our services to stay best for all.
Integrity and Transparency
To be ethical and sincere in all our transactions we maintain full integrity and transparency.
Fairness in Work Ethics
By being fair in work ethics while there are many goals to be achieved earns respect to our company.
Our esteemed team and culture
To be a winning company, it's not bottom line but team values and culture that matters.
Our hiring steps
We follow transparent, collaborative and defined steps for recruitments
Brief introduction and answer HR interview questions about job role or career.
It features questions precise to the profile you have applied for to access your skills.
It comprises of accessing your practical skills and realistic experience as per the role.
It reviews salary, notice period, working hours/days and long-term Job commitments.