Front-end HTML DeveloperAhmedabad
- Proven work experience as a Front-end HTML developer.
- Hands-on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process.
- Familiarity with mobile optimization and responsive web design
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and CMS.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- Understanding of server-side CSS (Less / Sass)
- Basic knowledge of PHP Language
- A strong commitment to an organization, planning, and collaboration
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in small and large team settings
Why should you join Pixlogix
As our work approach encourages to stay purposeful and growth oriented!
Employees work with us not just to get paid but to be inspired by the vision we have for them.
Open to Ideas
Ideas can come from anyone, anywhere. It is this belief that led to more successful projects.
Interactive and Engaging
We believe in putting each of our employees to be interactive and engaging with our clients.
Look Beyond Business
We look beyond business by encouraging on the overall progress of the company.
Lead by Example
We have set benchmarks in our business, work culture and transactions to be an exemplar.
Excellence in Growth
We continuously advance ourselves, our teams, and our services to stay best for all.
Integrity and Transparency
To be ethical and sincere in all our transactions we maintain full integrity and transparency.
Fairness in Work Ethics
By being fair in work ethics while there are many goals to be achieved earns respect to our company.
Our esteemed team and culture
To be a winning company, it's not bottom line but team values and culture that matters.
Our hiring steps
We follow transparent, collaborative and defined steps for recruitments
Brief introduction and answer HR interview questions about job role or career.
It features questions precise to the profile you have applied for to access your skills.
It comprises of accessing your practical skills and realistic experience as per the role.
It reviews salary, notice period, working hours/days and long-term Job commitments.